Thursday, October 11, 2007

Beihnachts Bier


Christmas beer is good right around Christmas. I don't know why. Just because it has a picture of Father Christmas on the bottle, doesn't make it special, does it?

Well, apparently it does. Of all the beers I sampled during my week of sampling time, this is the beer I remember least. Luckily, I have a sheet that tells me how I rated each beer. Otherwise, I'd probably forget everything.

Based on my rating, I would say that this was a fine beer. Given its novelty, I would suggest sampling this beer when it becomes available. It'll help break the monotony of your everyday beers, but probably leave you begging for the same monotony after two weeks.


Rating: 3.5

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just had one...damn good! Wish I had more, but was brought to me by a friend

Unknown said...

Just had one...damn good! Wish I had more, but was brought to me by a friend